Hilton London Metropole -
Directions & Maps
Hilton London Metropole is conveniently located just a two minute walk from both Edgware Road underground stations serving the Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines. Many famous attractions are within easy reach including Oxford Street shopping, Marble Arch and Hyde Park which are only a 10 minute walk away. Alternatively, Regent’s Park and ZSL London Zoo are just a short 5-minute underground journey from the hotel.
Paddington Station is only a 10 minute journey on foot and offers easy access to Notting Hill and High Street Kensington. The Heathrow Express at Paddington Station provides access in just 15 minutes to Heathrow Airport. Plus, it is a short 10 minute train journey from the Eurostar terminal at St Pancras international providing services to continental Europe.
The hotel is located to the North on the corner of Edgware Road and Harrow Road. The hotel is approximately half a mile north of Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and next to the A40(M), with easy access to M40, M1 and M25. Located just outside the Congestion Charge zone, the hotel has a 172 space car park on Harbet Road, just at the back of the hotel.
London Heathrow Airport
Just 15 minutes from the Hilton London Metropole via the Heathrow Express rail link at Paddington Station, which is the Central London terminal of the ultra modern Heathrow Express rail link. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Paddington Station or a short taxi ride.
- Journey to Terminal 1, 2, 3 - 15 minutes by Heathrow Express train
- Journey to Terminal 4 - 20 minutes by Heathrow Express train
- Frequency of Heathrow Express trains - every 15 minutes
- Check-in facilities - Paddington: 27 check-in desks covering all major airlines
- Journey by taxi - 40 minutes from Heathrow to hotel
London Gatwick Airport
Victoria Station, the Central London terminal for the Gatwick Express, is linked to the hotel via the London Underground Circle Line, and the Edgware Road tube station is 30 metres from the hotel entrance.
- Journey time - 30 minutes from Gatwick to Victoria, then 15 to 20 minutes by Underground or taxi
- Frequency of trains - Gatwick Express every 15 to 30 minutes, plus slower stopping service
London Stansted Airport
From Stansted Airport take the 45-minute Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street, where there is a direct underground line to Edgware Road station, directly opposite of the Hilton London Metropole hotel.