Our London Hotel
Hilton London Metropole is ideally located for exploring London, Europe’s largest city. The hotel is a two minute walk from Edgware Road stations which service the District, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo underground lines, while Paddington station with the Heathrow Express is just a 10 minute walk away. Many well-known London attractions are nearby including Madame Tussauds, ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park, Little Venice, Hyde Park and Oxford Street shopping.
Take in great views of London from Deluxe Rooms or relax with family or friends in Superior Rooms, some of London’s largest guest rooms. Upgrade to an Executive Room or Suite with access to the Executive Lounge which offers continental breakfast and refreshments throughout the day.
Start the morning with a breakfast buffet featuring over 100 hot and cold items or dine on international cuisine at Fiamma Restaurant. Cheer on a favourite team at the hotel Sports Bar which features traditional bar fare, or sample a variety of international whiskies at the Whisky Lounge. Discover the contemporary EDG Bar & Lounge which features sharing platters, afternoon tea, signature coctails and more before venturing out into London’s nightlife.
Enjoy many convenient amenities including on-site car hire, Contrasti Hair & Beauty Salon and WiFi. This London hotel's LivingWell Health Club boasts weight machines and cardio equipment. Swim in the 12.5-meter heated indoor pool and unwind in the sauna or steam room.
As one of Europe's largest conference hotels with a capacity for up to 3,000 people, this central London hotel provides 42 fully equipped meeting and event rooms with 4,300 sq. meters of flexible event space. The hotel’s experienced event and catering team can organise meetings and events to suit any needs.
- Lobby refurbishment in October 2013 with additional food and beverage outlets and 11 meeting rooms
- 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express at Paddington Station
- Outside of Congestion Charge Zone with 172-space car park
- A 10-minute walk from Oxford Street shopping, Marble Arch and Hyde Park
- Executive Floor and Lounge; Concierge Desk
- 24-hour room service and laundry facilities
- Major conference hotel for up to 3,000 delegates with 42 conference and meeting rooms