From December 2013 until June 2014 Hilton London Metropole guests will have the option to upgrade to SKY television when checking in at reception.
Location MapHotel outside Congestion Charge Zone!
Save £10 per day as the Hilton London Metropole is located outside
the Congestion Charge Zone.
The closest underground station is Edgware Road. Please note that there are
two Edgware Road stations (one for Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines,
the other one for Bakerloo line), both directly opposite the hotel.
Please scroll down the page to see more information on travel options.
Map & Directions to Hotel please click here
For further information on public transport options, please visit London Transport.
London Heathrow Airport
Just 15 minutes from the Hilton London Metropole via the Heathrow Express rail link at Paddington Station, which is the Central London terminal of the ultra modern Heathrow Express rail link. The hotel is a five-minute walk from Paddington Station or a short taxi ride.
- Journey to Terminal 1, 2, 3 - 15 minutes by Heathrow Express train
- Journey to Terminal 4 - 20 minutes by Heathrow Express train
- Frequency of Heathrow Express trains - every 15 minutes
- Check-in facilities - Paddington: 27 check-in desks covering all major airlines
- Journey by taxi - 40 minutes from Heathrow to hotel
Victoria Station, the Central London terminal for the Gatwick Express, is linked to the hotel via the London Underground Circle Line, and the Edgware Road tube station is 30 metres from the hotel entrance.
- Journey time - 30 minutes from Gatwick to Victoria, then 15 to 20 minutes by Underground or taxi
- Frequency of trains - Gatwick Express every 15 to 30 minutes, plus slower stopping service
45 minutes by Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station. Two hours by car.
London City Airport
30 minutes by car.
The hotel is ideally situated for UK delegates as well, being on the intersection of major link roads to key motorways (M40, M1). Served via the adjacent Edgware Road Underground station by four Underground lines linked to all major railway terminals in London. Hotel parking is available for 170 cars (charges apply) and ten coaches.